22 Jul BHP Episode 1 – The Courage Story of Nick Harbaugh, The Retail Nomad
Posted at 01:06h in Business Heartwide Podcast
Nick Harbaugh would have every reason in the world to experience life as a victim and feel sorry for himself, but he chose otherwise. He chose courage and, as a result, he’s living his best life!
Born in the United States and living in Costa Rica since 2005, Nick is now a successful entrepreneur, mostly in retail construction, who describes himself as a relationship builder and a connector. He is also a world traveler and the creator of The Retail Nomad which is a vlog showing how retail is similar and yet different across the globe.
What happened to Nick? Press play and be inspired by his courageous story!
And if you appreciate this episode, please feel free to share this dose of courage with your friends, families and social networks.
TO LEARN MORE OR CONTACT NICK HARBAUGH:
- Nick’s LinkedIn profile
- Nick’s Facebook profile
- The Retail Nomad YouTube channel
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MARIE-ÈVE LORD AND THE BUSINESS HEARTWIDE PODCAST:
- Podcast’s website: businessheartwidepodcast.com
- Podcast’s private Facebook group
- Radiantly Shine Online’s YouTube channel
- Marie-Ève Lord’s LinkedIn profile
- Marie-Ève Lord’s Facebook Profile
- Marie-Ève Lord’s Instagram account